* How long you spend in the sun. UV fades the pigment faster so sun block may be used to prolong your enhancement (sunbeds will cook your permanent cosmetics)
* The regeneration of skin cells – the longer the regeneration takes the longer the pigment holds.
* The speed at which the skin absorbs the pigment – the slower the absorption the longer the pigment will hold.
* The choice of colour – some colours fade quicker than others, e.g. a blond colour will fade quicker than a dark brown colour but it will ALWAYS fade and require upkeep to keep it looking at it’s best.
* The area of treatment – enhancements to the face, for example, fade more quickly due to constant exposure.
Posted in: Aftercare