Yes. I use only single sterile applicator cartridges, and the pigments we use are formulated from natural minerals, and are prepared to the strictest standards of hygiene. I also hold a current cross infection control certificate.

All pigments used in the clinic have CE european approval, are safe, non-toxic and hypo-allergenic. The pigments we use are frequently used by private and NHS hospitals. Wherever possible single use disposable items are used.

Furthermore, opthamologists recommend permanent makeup procedures for clients with sensitive eyes.

Posted in: Safety, Discomfort & Allergies